The Jarman Centre Society lottery has been running since 2009 and is registered in accordance with the 2007 regulations with South Cambridgeshire District Council.
Half of all income is paid out in prize money and half is kept to help the Jarman Centre.
- You may have as many numbers as you like – they are allocated on receipt of payment to the Society. You can also purchase membership for other family members and friends, but all named number holders must be 16 or over. You do not need to be a member of Girlguiding Cambridgeshire East to join.
- The Membership Year runs from 1 April to 31 March and the fee is £12 per number per year. It is renewable before 1 April each year. You may join at any time during the year, but your first year’s payment will still be £12 regardless of the month in which you join. Membership will be cancelled if not renewed by the due date. A reminder is issued to all members.
- Winners are paid by cheque and the results are published in the Girlguiding http://xanaxonlinebuy.com Cambridgeshire East eNews and in the Jarman Centre quarterly eNews.
- A number is drawn on the first working day of each month when at least two people are in the County Office. There is a prize of £30 for each complete 100 members in the Society at the time of each draw.
- Twice a year, in June and in December, there are additional draws where the prizes are higher, calculated to make the prize money up to 50% of the income to the fund at that date.
- All winners’ numbers are entered straight back into the next month’s draw.
If you would like to join the Society and help us in our fundraising
please download the Jarman Centre Society application form.